You can rely on Katrina’s guidance at every step of your journey.
1. Meet with Katrina
Discuss your wish list for your new home and share your questions.
2. Pre-Qualify for a Mortgage
Katrina and her team connect you with lenders who will determine your buying power. It is essential that you obtain a pre-approval for your mortgage loan, unless you are paying cash for your home.
3. Tour Properties
Together we begin the search for your new home, both online and in person, until we find the home you love.
4. Prepare the Offer
We strategize with you to prepare your offer. This includes discussing and determining the terms and conditions such as down payment, earnest money deposit, settlement date, financing contingency, and home-inspection contingency.
5. Negotiate the Contract
We present your offer and negotiate on your behalf. We have a successful track record in achieving our clients’goals.
6. Manage the Transaction
Once you are under contract, Katrina and her team manage all details through settlement, including contingency satisfaction, as well as coordination with your lender, settlement company and the seller’s agent. We are in touch with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth transaction.
7. Complete the Closing
We are with you at settlement when you sign the necessary documents to complete the transaction. At this point, the home is officially yours and you receive the keys.
Here are some questions to consider when developing your wish list – all the key features you want in your new home. We will discuss them with you to ensure we understand your needs.
• Why are you moving?
• Do you currently rent or own?
• When would you like to move?
• Do you have pets?
• Which neighborhoods interest you?
• What are the characteristics of your ideal neighborhood?
• What is your ideal commute?
• What size home do you want? (square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, open plan, separate dining room, family room, etc.)
• What type of home are you seeking? (single-family, townhouse, condominium, etc.)
• Do you have a preferred architectural style?
• Are there any specific features you would like in your new home? (fireplace, central air conditioning, washer-dryer,
• Do you want outdoor space? (back yard, garden, balcony, etc.)
• Do you need off-street parking?
• Do you want a home in move-in condition or are you willing to renovate? If so, to what extent?
• Have you been pre-approved for a mortgage? If so, with whom?
• What is your preferred price range?
• Will anyone else be involved in your buying decision?
• Is there anything else we should know to better assist you?
Let’s get started!